Dr.V.Baala Classes (a school after school hour) were established in the year 2000 by Dr.V.BAALA@V.Balasubramani.,M.Sc.,M.Phil.,Ph.D., to provide academic support and high quality education for high school students by giving them One to One Individual Attention. Since then, we have earned the trust and support of our parents and have gained a reputable name as an Exclusive Institute for Medical Cut Off. Till now we have produced more than 3000 Engineers and nearly 100 Doctors.
Our major motto is to provide students quality education by giving them individual attention, provide proper guidance to turn their strengths into success and help to overcome their weakness. To lead them towards their path to success.
Aims to provide all our students with a very strong foundation in the subject. To be the premier learning hub that provides creative, innovative and student-centered educational services of quality and value.
Individual Attention, Toppers Class, Only Small Groups, Online Assistance, Computerized Materials, Printed Questions, Regular School Pattern,
Weekly Test, Unit Test, Test Series, Experienced in Both CBSE/STATE
Easily accessible location. Fully air-conditioned spacious classrooms. Modern and well-equipped Centre for learning. Comfortable seats and wide tables. Complete reference materials. Easily accessible library with online facility. Easily accessible location (Bus Stop and Metro Station)
1. How many years of experience do you have?
Group of professionals with more than 15 years’ experience in teaching field.
2. Is it one-to-one tuition?
Yes, we are providing one to one, individual classes.
3. How do you differ from others?
We produce State Rank every year.
4. What subjects do you teach?
Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
5. Do you take classes for state board?
Yes, we have both State and CBSE classes.
6. How many students are there in a class?
We are taking classes in a table with only four seats.
7. How long are the sessions?
Each session will be 90 minutes and two sessions per week.
8. Are your lessons according to school syllabus?
Yes. Our lessons are developed based on the school syllabus.
9. Do you have weekend classes?
Yes, we have classes on weekdays and also weekends.
10. What if I have to miss a session?
You are not going to miss any lessons, because this is one to one class.
11. Do you provide any materials?
Yes, we provide our own materials.
12. When admission does begin? How do I register?
Throughout the year, contact us for Registration form.
13. How much does it cost?
Depending upon the course, we will collect nominal fees.
14. What if a student joins in the middle of the month?
They have to pay fees only for the remaining months.
15. Do you offer refunds?
We cannot offer refunds for sessions that are missed, due to the narrow margins and the administrative costs involved in providing our service.
16. When are fees collected and how can I pay?
At the time of admission. You can pay through Check or Cash.
17. Is the center closed on Public Holidays and School Holidays?
Lessons are conducted as usual on other public holidays and school holidays.
18. When we will get holidays?
Thrice in the year: 15 Days in May, 12-Days in September and 12- Days in December
19. What is your achievement?
We produced more than 3000 engineers and 100 doctors
20. Where are the classes conducted? How to reach your place. (Landmark)?
100 Feet - Jawaharlal Nehru Road, 193/4, Asiad Colony, Thirumangalam Signal, Anna Nagar West, Chennai-600101.
(Near Anna Nagar-Thirumangalam Flyover)